- 2.5G proof (PCR-tested, vaccinated, cured) must be presented (from 12 years old)!
- Please wear a FFP2 face mask covering both your nose and mouth for the entire duration of the mass / event, even while you are at your numbered seat. Please bring your own FFP2 mask.
- When entering the Wiener Hofburgkapelle we ask you to disinfect your hands with the provided disinfectant.
- The signs of peace are looking at and affectioning each other and the promise of peace.
- We ask that you to receive communion by hand communion, taking care to maintain the necessary safe distance. If you are seated in the oratories or in the gallery, communion will be brought to you.
- The greatest possible distance is to be maintained between the communion minister and the communion recipient.
- Care should be taken to ensure that the communion dispenser does not come in contact with the recipient's hand or mouth.
- Please follow the general hygiene recommendations (keep your distance, wash your hands regularly, disinfect your hands, do not shake hands, do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth, sneeze or cough in the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief which you dispose of immediately).
- Do not change seats.
- When leaving the Imperial Court Chapel, we ask visitors sitting in the seats at the aisle to leave the rows first. We also ask for an outflow in blocks from the back to the front. This means that the last row leaves the chapel first, the first row at the end.
After the event:
Should you be tested positive for COVID-19 shortly after the Holy Mass / event or become a suspected case, please contact the telephone health consultation 1450 and email@example.com immediately. The health authority will decide on the further procedure and will request the Wiener Hofmusikkapelle to provide the relevant contact data of the attendees if necessary. Spectators who were present at the event in question will then be informed or contacted by the health authorities if necessary.